Reiki and Intuition
With Tina Zion
Hosted by Andrea Kennedy
As a fourth-generation intuitive medium and an international expert in the field of medical intuition and Reiki, Tina explores some of the most common struggles practitioners have with the intuitive part and how we can grow the accuracy of our intuition by cultivating our inner trust and the ability to distinguish what’s real intuitive information from what’s not. Watch the video interview and become aware of the fact that we are created to be intuitive and we are created to be healers!
- How Reiki attunements open up your intuitive awareness about the nonphysical world
- The importance of allowing intuition into your Reiki session
- Should we tell our clients about the intuitive information we receive during the session?
- Why send to our clients only Reiki and not our own energy? Being a clear vessel for ourself and others
- Shifting your reality and taking charge of the environment that you’re in: the need to become very deliberate and aware of your own thoughts
- Tips and keys to be intuitive and use it with Reiki – combining Reiki with intuition
- The responsibility we have as intuitive channels
- Keep the energy flowing – short visualization exercise
Free e-book: 15 Insights To Trust And Understand Your Intuition. You may download it by accessing Tina’s website: www.tinazion.com
Fourth-generation Intuitive Medium, Internationally Recognized Teacher of Medical Intuition
Tina Zion is a fourth-generation intuitive medium, educator, and considered an expert in medical intuition and Reiki. She is a first place award-winning author, specializing in medical intuition and teaching it internationally. Tina teaches her course, Become a Medical Intuitive, in the United Kingdom, Europe, New Zealand, Australia, Canada, Mexico and throughout the US.
Tina has worked in the mental health field as a registered nurse with a national board specialty certification in mental health nursing from the American Nurses Credentialing Association. Tina is a Gestalt trained mental health counselor, graduating from the Indianapolis Gestalt Institute in 1997. She received her certification in clinical hypnotherapy from the American Council of Hypnotist Examiners and specialized in past life regressions. She was also certified through the Michael Newton Institute. Tina received her first Reiki attunement from Diane Stein and went on to receive the Master-Teacher degree. She taught Reiki for over 10 years.
Tina’s two medical intuition books both won 1st place gold awards and her four books are selling in over 40 counties. She is the author of Become a Medical Intuitive, Advanced Medical Intuition, The Reiki Teacher’s Manual, Reiki and Your Intuition and is a contributing author in Michael Newton’s book, Memories of the Afterlife. Tina now focuses on teaching medical intuition all around the globe.
Tina’s latest book, Be Your Own Medical Intuitive, has just been released.