Creative Flow: How Reiki Can Spark Your Creativity
With Samantha Goddard
Hosted by Karen Caig
As a Life Journey Guide, author of Finding Ray’s Key book, and Principal of the pioneering Devon School of Reiki, Samantha talks about the creative flow and how we can access and spark the creativity within using Reiki energy and its healing techniques. If you want to move beyond that critical voice in your head that is preventing you from creating something meaningful for your authentic self, watch the interview and take notes!
- Exploring the concept of creative flow and the creativity within
- Connecting and developing a relationship with our inner child
- Playfulness as an important aspect to diving deep within ourselves
- The importance of embracing our emotions
- The new mind approach – coming back to the not knowing and revisiting every day the opportunity of newness within our Reiki practice, within our life, within our creative flow and within any kind of essence of self
- Coming back to the three foundations of practice: grounding, cleansing and protection
- Our vulnerability as a doorway to our authentic self
- Meeting the critical voice with a nurturing one
- Reiki to increase our creative flow and the need to balance the service to others with the service to yourself
A free guided Hatsurei Ho Meditation can be accessed here: https://www.devonschoolofreiki.co.uk/free-hatsurei-ho-guided-meditation.html
A free stream of the Audio version of “Finding Ray’s Key” book – https://www.findyourki.com/free-downloads.html
50% discount for an online “Life journey” session – quoting the code “CreativeFlow21” via the link BOOKINGS.
Life Journey Guide, Author & Reiki Master Teacher, Principal of the Devon School of Reiki & Devon School of Wellbeing
Sam is a Reiki Master Teacher of Usui Ryoho, Holy Fire III, Karuna Reiki® & Reiki Drumming. She is also a qualified mindfulness practitioner & facilitator, stress management adviser, sound healer, crystal therapist and bodyworker.
Sam is Principal of the Devon School of Reiki, which offers clinics, training and workshops for adults and children, individuals and families. Based in the UK, the school is a pioneer in its approach of bringing Reiki and simple energy awareness and mindfulness techniques to children. Inspired by the pregnancy and birth of her own son, Sam set up ‘Reiki Rascals’ to empower families and individuals through pregnancy, birth and beyond. More recently her work has been guided towards working with teenagers and University students and developing her brand “Find Your Ki”.
Her first book Finding Ray’s Key was published in Summer 2018. A beautifully illustrated children’s rhyming story based on Reiki & Mindfulness principles, it is about a boy called Ray who goes on a journey to find ‘the key to being happy’ and is surprised to find that it is ‘within him and all around.’ As a passionate advocate of sharing Reiki and mindfulness as helpful holistic tools for modern life, Sam will release her newest book The Reiki Guide – a journey of transformation in the US and UK later this year.
Sam describes herself as a “Life Journey Guide”. Her many years of experience in both corporate and alternative approaches to people and life management, holistic training, and her intuitive gifts enable her to offer a unique and compassionate approach in helping others to find and follow their own authentic truth and journey.