How Reiki and Faith Can Go Beautifully Together
With Danielle Groth and Victoria Lovell
Hosted by Andrea Kennedy
Unifying their spiritual forces and founding the Angel Whispers Ministries and Wonder-Twinning to help people find healing and balance in mind, body, and spirit, Victoria and Danielle are sharing their amazing story of getting together and reconciling faith and Reiki for a greater good.
- Loving God and our neighbor come before or after loving ourselves? When Reiki meets religion
- The process of reconciling faith and Reiki
- The Reiki principles as universal throughout many religions and Bible passages on those who do miracles and have the gift of healing
- Explaining the differences between religion and faith
- I have a strong faith or I’m spiritual? Practicing Reiki as a Christian
- The role of intercessor between the divine and the people who need care
- Experiencing the holy synergy: the birthing of Wonder-Twinning
- Love one another as I have loved you – the most important commandment
Free eBook for Summit audience: “Excerpts from: Reiki and Faith – Supporting Reiki through Holy Experiences and Scripture“
Reiki Master Teacher, Clinical EFT Practitioner and Co-Founder of the non-profit Angel Whispers Ministries
Danielle Groth is a Holy Fire III Reiki Master/Teacher, meditation teacher and Energy Medicine practitioner trained and certified in Clinical EFT (tapping) and Vibrational Sound therapy. She is a small business owner of I Am Well, LLC, her healing practice located in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
Danielle works with clients individually as well as creates and leads retreats for both large and small groups.
She is also the co-founder of Angel Whispers Ministries and Wonder-Twinning where she uses her energy medicine background to help people find healing and balance in mind, body, and spirit. She is passionate about helping people discover the importance of self-love and self-care.
You can reach Danielle at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mindful Pastor and Founder of the non-profit Angel Whispers Ministries
Rev. Victoria Lovell B.A., M.Ed., MDiv is a former educator and coach of twenty years. She is the award-winning author of the children’s book, My Guy in the Sky, and a Moth Grand Slam Story Telling Champion. Vicky is the founder of Angel Whispers Ministries and a Wonder-Twin, whose mission is to help people reach wholeness in mind, body, and spirit.
Pastor Vicky serves at Zion Lutheran Church in Ann Arbor, Michigan where she is the associate pastor, an advocate for those experiencing homelessness and a missionary in Uganda, Africa.
You can reach her at: email@example.com