How to Move from Fear to Love (and Why This is Important!)
With Nicholas Harris
Hosted by Andrea Kennedy
An 8th Generation Reiki Master Teacher who integrates into healing work his life studies, which are Artificial Intelligence, Clinical Hypnotherapy, and Tibetan Buddhism, Nick explains about expansion and contraction when it comes to our journey to healing and how does these two relate to love and fear.
- Defining the words healing and love
- The importance of holding an energy of expansion when we face challenges
- Pain as one of the first conditions of personal growth?
- What if the universe has brought this to me? What if there’s a lesson? Treating the people who trigger us the most as our greatest teachers
- The need to control everything from a fearful perspective
- Taking our attention from what we can’t control to what we can control and moving from reacting to responding
- Responding to life with Awareness, Boundaries, Compassion, Dopamine, Expansion, Forgiveness
- The concept of the Two Arrows in Buddhism
- Healing techniques to create space and room to feel, to go from your mind into your emotion
- Empathic people and physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual suggestions on how to stop picking up the energy of others
- Communicating to our subconscious mind through visualizations – bronze, silver, and gold protective bubbles
Free Masterclass – How to Heal Depression and Resolve Anxiety (without spending thousands of dollars and years of your life in therapy). You can signup for the free masterclass at Nicholas’s website: https://www.practical-healing.com.
Member of the British Society of Clinical Hypnosis, 8th Generation Reiki Master Teacher
Nicholas Harris is a therapist, an 8th generation Reiki Master / Teacher and a Master level member of the British Society of Clinical Hypnosis.
Nick has created a new form of therapy that integrates understanding from the fields of Clinical Hypnotherapy, Artificial Intelligence and Tibetan Buddhism, his life studies. Therapy is based on the understanding that there is a reason for every emotion that we feel, that all emotions are created in the mind and that all emotions can be healed with the mind as well.
Nick offers personal sessions both online and from his therapy clinic based in Chiang Mai, Thailand. He is also a consultant therapist at Chiva Som, a world class health resort. His therapeutic specialities are healing trauma and relationship therapy.
If you feel interested to learn more, please join his free Masterclass “How to heal depression and resolve anxiety without spending thousands of dollars and years of your life in therapy”.
You can signup for the free masterclass at his website.