Start Living Your Own Vocation as a Healer with Techniques to Increase Your Reiki Power
With Mark Hosak
Hosted by Karen Caig
As a lover of the Japanese ancient culture and founder of the style Shingon Reiki, Mark has followed his calling as a healer and searched for the roots of Reiki and the Reiki symbols in the footsteps of Mikao Usui for more than 25 years. Therefore, all the awe-inspiring stories and the secret Reiki techniques he will be sharing to increase your Reiki power are ones of great value on your Reiki journey!
- This is Reiki! The amazing story of the eternal flowers and Jedi gestures
- The starting point of developing secret Reiki techniques
- More power without the power symbol: benefits of practicing secret Reiki techniques
- The story of the 108 secret Reiki techniques developed in the last 28 years
- The reason why Mikao Usui was using secret Reiki techniques – calligraphy and inscription on his memorial stone
- Insights on the Gassho meditation and how the Reiki hand is receiving Reiki energy
- Breath in the golden light of the Great Sun Buddha
- Mikao Usui – one of the most famous Qigong masters of the early 20th century?
7 Reiki power positions for vitalization. You may access this Free 21-day Reiki challenge here: https://www.shingon-reiki.com/7-reiki-power-positions/
Reiki Master Teacher, Buddhist Healer and Founder of the Style Shingon Reiki
Mark Hosak shows Reiki practitioners and Reiki masters how to enhance their Reiki skills and perception in order to awaken their innermost talents and live their true desires.
A Reiki practitioner since 1993 and a lover of ancient Japanese culture, Mark has been searching for the roots of Reiki and the Reiki symbols in the footsteps of Mikao Usui for more than 25 years. He studied Japanology and East Asian Art History at Heidelberg University, lived for three years in Japan with two scholarships for research about the Reiki symbols and Buddhist rituals at Kyoto University. During his stay in Japan, he also became a calligrapher and a Buddhist monk.
With this knowledge, Mark founded in 2005 the Reiki style Shingon Reiki. This is traditional Usui Reiki, Kuji-Kiri and Kuji-In and Buddhist-Daoist healing with Mantras, Mudras, and symbols. Today he is teaching Shingon Reiki, Buddhist and Daoist Healing, Tai Chi and Qigong in online courses in English and German.
Mark is the author of several books and articles on Reiki and the Buddhist Art of Healing in Esoteric Buddhism. He translates spiritual texts from classical Japanese and explains the connection between Japanese history, culture, religion, and spirituality to understand Reiki from its roots.