Medical Reiki: Paving the Way for Reiki’s Successful Use in Medical Settings
With Raven Keyes
Hosted by Karen Caig
Creating an elite team of Certified Medical Reiki Masters across the globe, Raven discusses Medical Reiki as the key that’s missing in modern medicine and how we can pave the way for Reiki’s successful use in medical settings, turning the operating rooms during surgery, chemotherapy or following radiation treatments into healing temples.
- Defining the term of Medical Reiki
- The challenges of bringing Reiki into medical venues, especially into operating rooms
- Connection with the angels as part of your Medical Reiki training
- Reiki practitioners as hollow bones for Spirit and their resemblance with the shamans
- How does Medical Reiki help the patients facing surgery and chemotherapy session
- Activating the parasympathetic nervous system with the power of touching with our hands
- Human touch and positive chemicals activation: putting the body in a position to self-heal
- The right to ask your surgeon for Medical Reiki during surgery and how to do it
$50 off the price of Medical Reiki Training for Reiki Masters. To take advantage of the offer please send an email to email@example.com and mention the “Reiki Rays Summit Offer” in the subject line.
Medical Reiki Master Teacher/Practitioner; Founder – Raven Keyes Medical Reiki International (RKMRI)
Raven Keyes is the Founder of Raven Keyes Medical Reiki International (RKMRI™), a company that provides Medical Reiki for patients of surgeons on operating tables during surgery and in other medical venues, including during chemotherapy, following radiation treatments, and anywhere a medical patient could experience trauma.
Raven also trains Reiki Masters from across the globe in how to safely and unobtrusively deliver Reiki as part of surgical teams and in every conceivable medical venue. Certified Medical Reiki Masters trained by RKMRI™ provide Medical Reiki to doctors and their patients around the world.
She was part of the original Complementary Alternative Medicine program at Columbia Presbyterian Hospital led by Dr. Mehmet Oz. In the world of professional sports, she has brought Reiki to athletes in the NFL and NBA. Featured in national magazines such as Vogue and W, she was named “Best Reiki Master in New York” by New York Magazine and was televised as “New Yorker of the Week” for providing volunteer Reiki services for 8 ½ months after 9/11.
Her new book, Medical Reiki, A Groundbreaking Approach to Using Energy Medicine for Challenging Treatments is endorsed by many doctors and luminaries in the Reiki world. She is also author of the award-winning book, The Healing Power of Reiki and The Healing Light of Angels.